TCS London Marathon 2024
Sign up for this event
21 April 2024
The TCS London Marathon will be returning on Sunday 21 April 2024, and promises to be bigger and better than ever before.
Join #TeamCRW today, either as one of our Golden Bond runners or with your own place.
Your support will help create a better tomorrow for people living with cancer in Wales. Research is part of our DNA - our work is helping patients right here in Wales at this very moment, but it will change the future for the next generation too. Rest assured we will be with you every step of the way of your marathon and fundraising journey, and together we can transform the lives of cancer patients and their loved ones in Wales.
Golden Bond Places - we are delighted to be offering a limited number of charity entries for the iconic bucket-list race.
Please contact us and we will arrange to send you the application form.
In return, for a successful Golden Bond Place, we ask our runners to pay a registration fee of £25, and pledge to raise a minimum of £2,250 in sponsorship.
Own Place Runners - If you already have your own place and would like to run for #TeamCRW, please get in touch, we'd love to hear from you.
Our fundraising team will be here to support you every step of the way, providing you with a variety of fundraising materials and ideas to help you achieve your target. Your race entry will include:
- Bespoke fundraising pack
- Dedicated point of contact to support you through the entire process
- Regular event updates
- Hints and tips for your training schedule
- Support from our #TeamCRW Facebook running group
- Information on Cancer Research Wales and our latest research projects
- Cancer Research Wales running top (when 50% of fundraising target has been achieved)
- An opportunity to create a better future for cancer patients, and their families