Welsh 3 Peaks Challenge 2024
Sign up for this event
Friday 14th - Sunday 16th June 2024
Would you like to join TeamCRW and take on the Welsh 3 Peaks Challenge? You'll climb the three highest mountains in Wales: Yr Wyddfa, Snowdon (1085m), Cadair Idris (893m) and Pen y Fan (886m) all whilst raising money for world-class cancer research in Wales for Wales.
This bespoke Cancer Research Wales event will be hugely rewarding and a great way of seeing the three highest peaks and the different mountain ranges in Wales.
Taking it on as a team, this event will start with a group coach collecting everyone on Friday 14 June in Cardiff and will travel through Wales to the Snowdonia National Park. Here we’ll settle into our group accommodation, a quality bunkhouse situated near to Snowdon, enjoy a team meal, listen to an event brief by our event leaders JT Expeditions, before getting an early night.
On Saturday morning, we’ll begin the challenge taking in some incredible scenery along the way before finishing in the dark on the wonderful Pen y Fan mountain and taking our coach back to Cardiff where it all started!
- All travel for the weekend on a high quality coach from Cardiff.
- Friday night accommodation in Snowdonia (group bunkhouse).
- Mountain Leader minimum qualified guides for the weekend.
- Overall event manager and main point of contact for the weekend for CRW.
- Snacks, all water, and hot drinks for the weekend.
- Breakfast Saturday morning before the challenge start.
- Friday night dinner.
- Any extra food (service station meals and drinks).
- Travel to and from Cardiff pick up/drop off from home address.
- Personal clothing and equipment.
Other events you might like
Join #TeamCRW and support Cancer Research Wales internationally.
Run Coed y Brenin
We are delighted to be a partner of RUN.CYB, and add trail running to our portfolio of fundraising runs.