Welsh 3 Peaks Challenge 2024
Friday 14th - Sunday 16th June 2024
- All travel for the weekend on a high quality coach from Cardiff.
- Friday night accommodation in Snowdonia (group bunkhouse).
- Mountain Leader minimum qualified guides for the weekend.
- Overall event manager and main point of contact for the weekend for CRW.
- Snacks, all water, and hot drinks for the weekend.
- Breakfast Saturday morning before the challenge start.
- Friday night dinner.
- Any extra food (service station meals and drinks).
- Travel to and from Cardiff pick up/drop off from home address.
- Personal clothing and equipment.
How do I sign up?
The initial registration fee is £25 and officially secures your place on the trek. The minimum sponsorship required is £450. Shortly after registering you will be issued with a fundraising pack and given a direct contact here at Cancer Research Wales who will support you every step of the way to reach your fundraising target.
To change cancer, the answer lies in research. And when we work together, we can change the narrative of what a cancer diagnosis means today and give hope to the next generation of cancer patients, for our children, and for Wales.