'Stripe A Pose' with Cancer Research Wales
23rd to 30th September 2023
'Stripe A Pose'
Wear stripes - make a difference!
24th September is World Cancer Research Day. So this September, show your support for Cancer Research Wales by wearing something stripey and ‘Stripe A Pose’!
Donate and support cancer research in Wales for Wales.
Over the last 10 years Cancer Research Wales has funded over 60 projects in and for Wales costing over £17.5 million. The results of which are making a positive impact on Welsh lives today. Be part of the hope for tomorrow.
Stripes = DNA = Hope.
Research, it's in our DNA.
Wales, it's in our DNA.
Hope, it's in our DNA.
How to ‘Stripe A Pose’ at work, school, with friends and with family:
- Register your details below
- Set a date between 23rd and 30th September 2023 Pick a date that suits you best, one where more staff and/or customers, friends, family may want to get involved (September 24th is World Cancer Research Day).
- Let people know what you’re doing. Communicate via posters, emails, WhatsApp, Socials, set up and share a JustGiving page. Tell everyone why you’ll be wearing stripes and posing!
- Choose an area for ’Posing’ and taking photos. Maybe you could make a large picture frame out of cardboard to use in the photos, or decorate a blank wall? Set up an area in the office/canteen/foyer.
- Create a donation station for pre-loved clothing/fabrics.
- Set up your fundraising page or make a donation.
- Enlist some helpers and invite others to join in. 'Stripe A Pose' is for everyone!
- Plan your Stripes. Have fun with stripes - socks, jumpers, hats, scarves, cupcakes.
- Publicise. Share your JustGiving page and any events you have planned.
- Social Media. Take LOTS of ‘Stripe A Pose’ pictures and share them with Cancer Research Wales using the following hashtags: #StripeAPose, #CRW, #cancerresearchwales
- Donate. Send in your donation to Cancer Research Wales.
- Lets do it again. Have lots of fun and then start planning your 'Stripe A Pose' outfit for 2024!